- Download 282
- File Size 864.94 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 29, 2018
- Last Updated June 29, 2018
EED Summary - YABATECH 2017/2018 Exam
Practice of Entrepreneurship
This summary is an overview of this semester's topics on Entrepreneurship. The PDF you are about to download contains the following topics.
- Techniques for Generating, Identifying, and Accessing Business Opportunities.
- An overview of Decision-making and Calculated Risk.
- Methods of Products or Service Selection.
- Process and Procedures of Starting an Enterprise.
- The role of the Commercial and Developed Bank in the promotion of Small and Medium Scale Enterprise.
The questions contained in this PDF are not in any way inferred as the original questions you will write on your examination. We do not provide students with any material that promotes examination malpractice. The contents of this material are purely educational and suited for students preparing for the said exams.
Contact us for: More practice questions or for Private or Group Tutorials
Disclaimer"Please be aware that the information provided on this website is for general reference only. We NEVER REQUEST FOR MONEY, We make every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy. The information provided on this website should not be taken as professional advice, and we recommend that you seek advice from a qualified professional before making any travel plans. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information provided on this website."